Manage your injury
Our team of highly skilled physiotherapists are experts in pain management, injury treatment and rehabilitation.
We take a holistic approach to reduce pain, restore function and mobility, and get you on the road to recovery as soon as possible.
We don’t just treat symptoms; we focus on providing long term solutions that address the underlying cause of your condition.
We aim to guide you on your treatment journey and help you better understand your body so you can take control of your recovery and reduce the chance of recurrence.
We’re driven by your results. Our goal is to keep your body pain free and in peak condition. Common issues we can help with include:
• Sports and workplace injuries
• Neck pain
• Upper and lower back pain
• Rib pain
• Shoulder injuries
• Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
• Pelvic, buttock and hip pain
• Knee injuries
• Foot pain
• Posture problems
• Pre and post-operative care
• Women’s health management
Depending on your individual needs and diagnosis, your treatment plan may include any of the following:
• Therapeutic exercise
• Casting, splinting or bracing
• Dry needling
• Alignment correction & education
• Mobilisation and manipulation
• Injury specific and sport specific functional exercises
Our physiotherapists are committed to supporting you on your road to recovery with tailored treatment plans that work.